Composite Door Prices | Double Composite door | Composite Doors Manufacturers London
3) Frequently asked question number Three :- How much do you charge for double composite door, what are the normal single composite door prices?
My Answer :- The composite doors in different colors are becoming very popular these days. As you know the composite doors are replacing the old boring white upvc panel doors. But how much should you pay for the composite door?
The price of a single composite door depends a lot on the quality. A high-quality composite door will always be more expensive than the low-quality composite door. The price for the single composite door is between £900/- and £1200/- supply & Fitted, depending on the quality, color and glass design. The double composite door can cost you between £2000/- to £2500/- supply and fit with 10 years guarantee.
Please contact Southall Windows to get Free composite door prices. We are the composite doors manufacturers and composite doors suppliers in West London, Middlesex, Southall. Some of out most selling doors are Grey Composite door, Black Composite door and White Composite door. There are different composite door colour and designs available.
Double Glazing Repair – Southall windows offer you Free Double Glazing Quote
2. Frequently Asked Question Number Two :- My glass is broken, could you please explain me how can I Replace my Broken window Glass?
My Answer:- If your Glass is broken then you have to follow these following steps to replace the glass of your windows.
- We all know that Double Glaze unit consists of 2 glass panes.
- It is very important to measure the existing glass unit properly by taking the Bead to Bead Measurements.
- When ordering the glass always give the Width first and then the Height.
- You need to check also the thickness of the glass unit.
If you need any help to replace your glass please don’t hesitate to call Southall Windows and we will expain you how to replace the glass of your existing window or door. You can also get a double glazing quote to replace the whole window. We can give you free double glazing quote.
Planning Permission for Porch designs | Upvc Porch Doors UK
1) Frequently Asked Question Number One :- Do I need Planning Permission to buid the porch?
My Answer :- The Planning rules for porch designs in London are applicable to any external door to the dwellinghouse.
Adding a new upvc porch or covered porch to any external door of your house is considered to be permitted development. And it doesn’t not require an application for planning permission, provided:
1. the ground floor area (measured externally) would not excees three square metres.
2. no part would be more than three metres above ground level. The height needs to be measured in the same way as for a house extension.
3. no part of the porch would be within two metres of any boundary of the dwellinghouse and the highway.
Please contact Southall Windows if you need any help regarding porch designs. We can make a new upvc porch than can match with your windows. There is option also to build covered porch with brickwork or a conservatory type porch. You can choose from a lot of front porch designs and many composite porch doors UK made that have very high energy efficiency and these doors are very strong.