16) Frequently Asked Question number Sixteen, Why do I get condensation in my windows?
If you are having condensation in your windows, it means your windows need to be replaced. Condensation is perhaps the most common form of damp that can appear in your home and can cause structural damage to your property including wallpaper to peel away, damp patches to appear on walls and a build up of moisture, which causes streaming windows.
The solution to the condensation is to replace the existing windows with new A rated energy efficient windows that are made with warm edge spacer bar and trickle vents fitted to ensure the adeguate flow of the air in room. If you don’t want to replace your old windows and still want to reduce the condestaion then follow these tips:-
1) Try to dry your clothes outside.
2) Whenever ccoking food make sure the kitchen window is widely opened.
3) The window near the washing machine is opened while the washing machine is running.
4) Bath window is opened after taking the shower.
5) Don’t overfill your rooms with unwanted stuff.
6) Make sure you have a window slightly opened while sitting in the living room and especially when heating is on.
Southall Windows ltd. is a West London based Double Glazing company in Southall with over many years of experience. Our aim is to give professional double glazing advice and execellent products in Southall London. We provide very best A-rated double glazed and Triple glazed windows, Upvc panel doors, Composite doors, Bi-Folding Doors, Conservatories, Integral Blinds & Porches.
Contact number :- 07384021806
38A The Broadway
Southall UB1 1PT